Do you feel protected against attacks from negative psychic energy?
Award-Winning Finalist in the New-Age category of the 2010 International Book Awards.
“John has presented a straight forward approach to the essential instinct of personal protection. Basic, simple and natural. It’s right in front of us, folks. But every now and then we need someone to flip a brighter light on even the most obvious of things.” – From the forward by renowned spiritual medium and channel, Charles A. Filius
We live in an energy sensitive world and, like it or not, psychic stress is part of that world
Psychic Self Defense and Protection gives you the basics of how and why these psychic attacks occur and offers you tips on how to protect yourself throughout the course of each day.
In this beginner's guide you'll learn:
• How John has combined elements of Christianity with Paganism and New Age Philosophy
• About the aura and how it's connected to energy attacks
• Practical ways to tell when and if the aura has holes in it
• How psychic & energy attacks occur and some terminology for different types of attack
• The importance of meditation and chakra work in psychic & energy protection
• A core protection idea that anyone can use anytime
• The importance of the right frame of mind in psychic self defense
• How to set and work toward goals
• Physical actions that themselves provide protection from psychic based attacks
• How to maintain or restore the integrity of the aura from attacks
• The importance of aromatherapy as a defense technique
• Visualization processes that defend against attacks
• The power prayer has on psychic self defense
• Three basic, but very effective magick methods of protection including easy candle magick
• How to protect other people and locations from negativity and energy draining attacks
• The practice of smudging
• Commonly asked questions dealing with psychic & energy defense
This book will help you to raise your energy awareness and to link your energy to positive energy vibrations so you can more easily accomplish what you want in life without being drained by all the negative energy in the world around you.
What Are People Saying?
Brent Raynes mentions the book in Alternate Perceptions Magazine Online - Book Review
Format: 6 x 9 paperback white, 162 pages
Publisher: Outskirts Press (Mar 22, 2010)
Genre: BODY, MIND & SPIRIT / Inspiration & Personal Growth